The following are the things, I am most grateful for, year after year.
1. My children, asleep peacefully in their beds.
2. Love of a good man (my husband).
3. My sense of wonder and sense of higher purpose for each of us.
4. My tribe. Thank you for your daily inspiration.
5. Cooking in my kitchen (my religion).
6. Hum of the dishwasher, washing machine and/or dryer. Keeping my family clean and cared for.
7. An article, a book, a piece of art, the trees swaying in the breeze. All Divine.
8. Coffee and chocolate
9. Mountain top view of Blue Ridge mountains. Magical.
10. Pretty things. A room. A poem. Jewelry. Clothing, Sigh.
I would love to see yours! Tell me, in the comments below.
All my best,