All of the excitement and eagerness that comes with launching a business is often tempered with the sheer overwhelming amount of information out there about what you should be doing.
If you are like most new entrepreneurs, you may have already invested in lots of "how to" courses on how to create, build and market your business and have seen little to no results.
The reason this happens is usually because of two reasons:
1. There is no ONE way to start a business. Period.
2. The only sure fire way to know what really works is to test to see what works
best for you and your business.
I know how incredibly frustrating is to work really hard, follow all of the standard advice and STILL not see any traction in your business.
That was me a over year ago, spinning my wheels, working hard and throwing money at "quick fix" solutions all in effort to get my business finally running the way I wanted. I knew that I was committed to having a successful business and like everything else I mastered in life, I knew that what was missing was the skill of business building.
Skills can be learned.
Educating and investing in yourself IS important but the single best thing you can do for you and your business is to do this:
Connect with other entrepreneurs.
Sounds simple right? This option is easy to overlook, especially when you are tied to the notion of having to figure everything out yourself.
I get it.
Once I started connecting and regularly meeting with other entrepreneurs, my business took off.
One of these business owners I met with was Nicole Le Maire of Human Resources Global Limited and New to HR. We found each other on Linkedin. We commit to meeting once a week via Skype to discuss business ideas and strategy. Every week we both take away tons of actionable ideas for our respective businesses.
Building relationships with like-minded people is the best thing you can do to create real momentum for your business.
We both understand the challenges that come with starting and running a business and both of us have invested and learned so much. We each have generously shared our knowledge with lots of people who ask to learn what, when and how to start a business.
Together we decided that it would be great to host a webinar so that more people like you could benefit from our experience. Not only do we want you to learn how to create a successful business, we also want to save you from suffering some of the same mistakes we made.
What we have learned is this:
- Regardless of how great your products, services and ideas are, your tribe of peers/colleagues/ entrepreneurs ultimately need to construct, sell, and support them.
- Your reputation is your integrity and do NOT compromise it!
- You want to focus on the Three Things that give you the best return...
Neither of us believe that there are any "secrets" in business building. And we both promise that we do not endorse any kind of get rich quick type advice. We are not affiliates for any program. What we offer is honest, genuine advice and we both stake our reputations on it.
We believe that you attract what you put out there, and for us integrity is #1.
To make this webinar as valuable as possible, you will receive a minimum of the following that you can start implementing right away:
- Plan: Define your Why, What, When and Who.
- Process: Learn tactical information about how to set up your website, social media, marketing and copy writing tips that really work AND saves you money.
- Proceed: How to test your idea, ask for testimonials and how and when to market.
- Bonus #1: Understand the critical importance of mindset when running a business. (hint: it may not be what you think!)
- Bonus #2: Upon registering for this training, you will have the exclusive option of joining a private Linkedin group where you will receive continued support and advice from the FYIB Community.
- Bonus #3: Also included with registration is a short, easy to implement Guide to Surviving Your First Year in Business.
- Bonus #4: Q&A time to ask us your business questions at the end of the webinar.
Price: $100 US
Register and pay by clicking the button below to reserve your spot as we have a limited number of places open.
Nicole Le Maire is the Founder of Human Resources Global Limited & New To HR, she is also a well known International HR Consultant & Career Coach/Mentor, blogger, writer, speaker and a global work/life adventurer, she has spent the last 15 years working both internationally and locally within various HR functions.
Christian Marie Herron, SPHR is the Founder of The Introvert Ideal, LLC. She is a well known HR Consultant and Business Strategist for Women, blogger, writer and radio show host for the Life Coach Radio Neworks. She has spent the last 17 years working for top tier financial services firms, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Andersen LLP.